Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Thursday 30 September 2010

Welcome .........

Welcome to Steel Magnolias, we (Lori, Roberta from Prairie Fairy, Trisha,Corry and myself Susie Sugar) decided as we are all Magnolia stamp addicts and great friends that would like to have a blog where we can all show our Magnolia creations side by side on a daily basis so here we are, we hope you'll follow us and be inspired by our work .................
This week over at the CRAFT Challenge the theme is "Fancy Floral" and the lovely Jo asked me to be their GDT and of course I jumped at the chance, no only is this a great challenge theme its an honour to work with such a bunch of talented ladies, so please pop over and see the lovely creations the DT have made.
Not only am I the guest at CRAFT Challenge I'm also sponsoring them this week the prize is 100 die cut flowers , so I hope you'll pop over and join in the challenge.
Also over at the Magnolia Lovers Challenge this time the theme is Lace and at Magnolia Down under the theme is Lace and flowers
Hugs................

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

10 comments:

  1. Love the name, and if this card is anything to go by we will be totally inspired, beautiful card.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Susie,
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Susie! That ladybug charm is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woot woot love the ladybug red!!! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. those big ovals dies are fantastic, this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Susie, great name hun, love your two cards, best of luck with your new blog.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunner Susie...luv em both! xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! How Wonderful!! Sooooo excited.
    What a Fab card.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely idea Susie. I too am a Magnolia addict, so I can't wait to see what you come up with here. Love the cute ladybird charm and the BP, not to mention the lush flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love this site !!! I love the name & your cards & Magnolias are my total addiction !!! I have enough stamps & supplies of all kinds to start my own shop but since I've discovered Maggies about a year ago I've been hooked !!! This is a worse addiction than drinking, smoking or gambling & about as costly as all 3 put together but If die I'm gonna die happy !!! I WILL be back often to see what you all are creating ... I'm sooo looking forward to it ...I had almost nothing BUT Tilda cards on my blog & one lady I know finally said "sure would like to see something OTHER than those Tildas" so I've tried to add a regular card once in awhile but Maggies are my thing ...
    Hugs, Janie
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete