Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Tuesday 5 October 2010

La Isla Bonita...



Yes.... I have had that song in my head all day. Everytime I see this image for some reason Madonna's lyrics pop in my head. "The sun will set so high, ring through my ears and sting my eyes, your spanish lullaby".... Thanks Susie for this sweetie. The minute I received her I ran inside and started colouring, don't even think I took my shoes off...lol. I added stickles to her dress for that glittery look. I just wanted to pop in a quick reminder and let everyone know that you still have until Saturday to enter our challenge over at the Totally Tilda Blog... Glitter and Sparkle. Hope you enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! luvin the lush colours xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! This is Gorgeous. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Me too now. You did that to me last time too! AKK! Lovely card M'Lynne. Love that buckle on your bow, perfect touch!

    x0x0x

    ReplyDelete