Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Sunday 24 October 2010

Tilda Pink and Pearls

Fabby fall morning everyone! The sun is shinning here and it is beautiful!
Soon enough the snow will settle in and bam! Nothin but craftin! hehehe!

I have created a pinkalicious Tilda card guaranteed to give you your fill of pink for the day! This is my DT card for the challenge over at TOTALLY TILDA which is pink and pearls.
 I have actually used the Tilda that I created for the graphics on the site here to represent my Truvy! If you will notice, I did add extra hair to Truvy's character, OF COURSE! Yes, all the Tilda's on the blog here were edited by me to make them look more like our "Steel Magnolias) characters. You will not find a Tilda with a big triangle shaped hair do and cat eye glasses over at the Tilda shop! ROFL!
The sentiment is by Ann Vento, the heart shaped doily a gift from WHEEZER, the paper flowers by wild orchid crafts.
 
The ribbon is by Stampin up, the butterfly is from dollarama, and the charm pin my daughter made for me actually.

 I would also like to enter this one over at JUST MAGNOLIA where the theme is think pink!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!


4 comments:

  1. Totally beautiful, I hadn't noticed the hair before...lmao, great touch. I love the shape of this, so nice for a change, beautiful darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so awesome Roberta.......lovely details and stunning colouring....this bloglayout is just fantastic....didn't notice the hair and glasses but now I keep looking at the scene...it is so wonderful and so full of details....you are a super artist!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally Truvy-tastic !! I love it
    And I adore that sentiment and the sparkly roses
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is a stunner, I love the embellishments...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete