Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Friday 1 October 2010

Tiny Tilda in Blue

Its anything goes over at the Just Magnolia challenge this week as its the first week of the month its there monthly challenge I have also entered this card into the Magnolia Lovers Challenge this time the theme is Lace and at Magnolia Down under the theme is Lace and flowers.
I coloured this lovely Baby Tilda with copics and glittered the wings I added flowers from Wild orchid crafts and and charms and the pin from my stash.
Die cuts are cut with Magnolia lace doilie die and nesties, I also used an MS punch and my Heidi swapp distress tool.
I added beautiful pearls to the corners, I received thses pearls in the post yesterday with loads of flowers as a gift from my lovely friend Lori, thank you sweetie xx
Hope you all have a great day
Hugs............

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

8 comments:

  1. Awh Susie this is stunning love the colours and the flowers are gorgeous.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card! Really love the "clean" look of this card.
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! This is such a darling. LOve it.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word this is truly gorgeous, those flowers are perfectly placed and well look at this adorable Tilda, just too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lacy look of this one and the lovely pale blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To die for sweet Darlin! Oh I hope you stamped one of those cuties off for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Absolutely dreamy Clari!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Susie (or is it Clari???)
    I love love love this card, that is SUCH an adorable image and you have used it beautifully.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete