Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Daisy Daisy........Oops ...Tilda !!!


Oh Look no pink !!! lol but I did make my own flowers , with the aid of the lovely Tim Holtz .....well he wasn't here in person (More the pity !! lol) but his sizzix die was which I used to cut the die cuts with and I used yellow flower soft for the middle of the daises
The paper is DCWV and the background Friends stamp is a jumbo roller stamp from SU and I used an SU punch for the corners too.
I coloured Tilda with copics, I also used a EK border butterfly punch.
To finish of and add a touch of luxury I added a handmade pearl pin to the flower.
I have entered this in to the following 2 challenges
Magnolia down under challengeMake your own embellishments
Just Magnolia challenge Open week
Have a great evening
Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

3 comments:

  1. wow Susie, she is stunning in yellow and your flowers well you know they are soooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those flowers I can see them with new webster paper and I like the idea of the flower soft in the middle
    thanks for sharing
    Denise
    MDUC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card! I love the yellow/white and black contrast! Perfect combo and genious idea with the soft flower centers :) I will keep that one in mind! I am crazy about handmade flowers... and yours look stunning!


    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete