Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Tuesday 16 November 2010

Icy Christmas...



Just a reminder that there are still a few more days left to enter our Blue/Silver Icy Christmas Challenge over at the Totally Tilda Blog. For my card I used silent night sheet music, textured metallic silver card stock. An icy snowflake, some old silver roses from my stash and a handmade pin (hiding in amongst the flowers). I have coloured with copics and added tons of stickles. Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to visit my other creations just click here!

2 comments:

  1. wat een prachtige kaart
    Echt heel mooi gedaan
    Super Wauwww
    Ik ben je volger geworden
    http;//lovescrapping-ans.blogspot.com/
    liefs ,ans xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty and I love that icy snowflake I'm gonna have a go at making one of those thanks for the idea
    xx

    ReplyDelete