Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Tilda's waiting for Christmas

susie
This week over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge we have an open theme so as long as its Christmas come along and enter , you still have until Friday at noon GMT.
I'm sponsoring this time and the prize is from my shop Die cut Dreams the winner will receive a selection of my own designer die cut 3D cards on stands.
Please pop over and join in and you just have to go over and have look at the amazing creations my very talented Christmas Design Team have made.
Magnolia stamp Lovers Challenge
Just Magnolia challenge
Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment