Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Tuesday 21 December 2010

Little Rudy Tilda!


Hey gals! I feel out of the loop lately, so I might be posting a few Magnolia creations today! I made this card last week to enter MDUC's red, cream and brown challenge, but alas-this darling just wasn't meant to be a winner or in the top 5! Oh well! I love the image to bits-thanks Clairee! And just to be different, I used an old earring (from high-school, so it's ancient!!LOL) as a charm! I thought it looked cute! Hope u all like and you can see more of my creations here! xox Annelle

No comments:

Post a Comment