Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Friday 21 January 2011

Cute Curly Tilda

I love this new Tilda isn't she sweet with her hair all curly and the little bows , she's a little different to the other Tilda's and I have fallen in love with her.
I used a Prima print out card base and added Prima flowers topped with pearls.
I also used little blue sapphire gems and I made a glass crystal dangle , it doesn't show up to well in the top photo but you can see it below in the close up
Hope you have a great weekend Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

4 comments:

  1. Adorable image for sure. A beautiful card. Love your dangly charm.
    Luv CHRISYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card really a sweet tilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card! and isn't she a cutie?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she doesn't quite look like Tilda does she?? I love the curly hair.. gorgeous card Susie ♥

    ReplyDelete