Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Sunday 23 January 2011

Love is in the air...



Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It's freezing here around -40. I had to laugh as a friend of mine said she loves a whole bunch of -40 days because then -20 feels like +15 so true! I used some warm reds to make myself feel less cold. This is my first time using this Tilda, I've had her in my stash for ages and totally forgot about her. The shaped die is available at the Die Cut Dreams Store. If you'd like more info visit my blog here!

4 comments:

  1. -40?????????????????????????????????????????????????are you ice woman! Where do you live? I'm freezing here and it's 5°!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a scorcher of a card Lori I totally love it to bits
    The flowers, the calendar, the papers and all the layering plus that fantastic Tilda all come together to make this a top notch master piece ....WOW !!
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete