Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Friday 27 May 2011

A Few Cards from AWOL Annelle!








Hey gang-it's been waaaay too long since I've posted anything-I'll post my most recent creation posted this past Wednesday. It's a Christmas ornament made from an old CD. Click here to get more details!



I made this trio of tags for Totally Tilda's challenge that is still running until next Sunday, June 5th. Click here to get more details. I placed Top 3 at Paper Romance and Little Miss Muffet Challenges for these.
I made this card using kraftstock and to enter one of MDUC'S challenges. I placed top3 at Tip Top Tuesday last week for this creation. Click here for more details.
 This card was made for Totally Tilda's last challenge. Loved using these Basic Grey Max and Whiskers papers! So vibrant!! Click here for more details.
 S, this Butterfly Tilda, was my first attempt with copics at making Tilda a red-haired lassie! Click here for more details! I don't think I made top 3 or won anywhere with her. Oh well, I still think she's cute!!
This paper-pieced dress was one of Totally Tilda's challenges that ran around Easter time. Click here for more details!
Finally an Edwin card! This cutie was made for my GDT spothttp://tbearstouch.blogspot.com/2011/04/raise-bar-gdt-nauticalttheme-and-use.html over at Raise the Bar challenge. Click here for more details!
I loved making this card! I am in love with gingham and turquoise/aqua colors lately! I even made Top 5 at MDUC for this cutie along with my other Totally Tilda girlies!. Click here for more details!
Imade top 5 for this creation at MDUC!! The challenge called for making your own design papers. Click here to see how I did it!
This card was made to follow fellow DT member Karen's sketch and challenge theme of Black and White over at DCD's Christmas Club! Click here for more details!
This Canadian Cowgirl was my creation for Totally Tilda's challenge of Tildas' Around the World. She is still my favorite stamp! Might me because I'm a true country girl at heart!! Click here for more details!
Well folks, that all I have time tobpost right now and that sums up my creations for April and May. There are so many more-you just need to keep peaking in the archives. I hope this has given you some inspiration or has put a smile on your face for the day! God bless and talk to you sooner than later!LOL- xox Trish AKA Annelle :)

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is "WOW"!!!!!!!!!!!! I am speechless.....such beautiful works of art!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally totally Tilda- amazing inspiration girlie! I love ALL OF THEM! Congrats on all your tops and wins...........so well deserved! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !!! what an array of Totally Beautiful work
    and such a lovely way to show it all together
    You are mega talented Trisha
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete