Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Friday 7 October 2011

Happy Halloween...


It seems like forever since one of us has posted here at the Steel Magnolia blog. So I thought I'd share my Halloween project with you. The web is super sparkly. I saw it at Michael's and knew immediately that Tilda would look adorable on it. I've added some spiders, a bat, a nice cheesecloth web and finished it off with some gorgeous black seam binding! Spooky! I have a few more photos here at my blog, Happy Haunting!

2 comments:

  1. Lori, what a lovely project indeed!!!!! This is SPOOKTACULAR!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful web Lori and both Tildas looks stunning, what a great find that web deco was
    Higs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete