Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Monday 19 December 2011

Edwin says Merry Christmas

** for MY Christmas Candy Click HERE**
While your there, check out THIS POST for a coupla favors pls! 
Thank you! 


Yup, it's a Christmas card! With Edwin! I sooooooo love this stamp! Edwin, as I've always said, does not get enough love! Truth be told, I think I gots kinda a crush on him! LOL 
You probly can't tell from the first coupla pics but the paper behind the snowflakes there is glitter gold (you can see a piece of it in the last picture). Also, the cream colored snowflakes are from glittery paper too. Ribbons are a mix of misc, Really Reasonable Ribbons and The Ribbon Carousel. I added some gold stickles, red stickles and clear stickles as well as liquid applique to the snowflakes. 



From our house to yours............we hope you have a very Merry Christmas! 

Challenges for my card:
Addicted to Stamps- Snowflakes 
MDU- colors gold, cream & red
ABC Challenge- F for Frosty (scene) 
Paperplay- Christmas 
Magnolia Stamp Lovers- Winter Wonderland
Paper Sundaes- Celebrate

Simon Says Stamp-sketch (see below) (DT- bwahhaa....I see one of the DT members has left, in case your looking....I'm soooooooooo in) 


Wheeza (aka- Corry)

7 comments:

  1. This card is so fab, I love his dark skin, you're right, I didn't know if I liked him until I stamped and coloured him and mine was one of my favourite cards, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. I want to pinch his cute little cheeks! ...Thank you for joining us at ABC's challenge. Good luck and I hope you will join us on the 1st for another challege! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the card. I love all the rich colors. Thanks for playing with ABC and hope to see you play again with us on our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love this card and all the sparkle! I'm guilty that my Edwin's don't always see a lot of love, but this card definately motivates me to get him out! Thanks for playing along with ABC Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, that is lovely, Corry - great colouring, fab layering and details.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fabulous does Edwin look in these tonings! Another awesome job Corry!
    Thanx soo much for joining us at MDUC for our last challenge for 2011 and hope to see you heaps in 2012.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete