Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Thursday 1 March 2012

Edwin is Just Plane !! Cute

My first attempt at colouring with distress inks .....I need more practise but I couldn't bring myself to put my first attempt in the bin !!! lol I know I've gone a bit heavy colouring his face but I'll rectify that next time.
I don't normally buy many Edwin stamps but he is just so cute I had to have him....didn't I !!! lol
Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic , lovely image and great card.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly coloured for a first attempt. Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete