Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Magnolia Words

Hi everyone hope you are well, it's a beautiful day down her in the south of England
Over at the  Magnolia stamp Lovers Challenge this week they want us to focus on a "Magnolia Sentiment" which is what I've done here with this card.
I used Paper from Stampin'Up and Prima which I stitched and distressed , I also stitched and distressed a piece of corrugated card that I stamped the sentiment on which was just floating around on my desk.
The Chipboard frame is from Tattered Angel, flowers from WoC everything else is from my stash.
Now I'd also like to enter this card into the Mid~Week Magnolia Challenge 
(which btw I was thrilled to be in the Top 3 this week, thanks girls xx)
This week in their 3rd challenge they have a 1-2-3- theme ,
1 Ribbon ~ on my clock charm
2 Pearls ~ see them up in the top corner
3 Flowers
But I'm not sure if this card qualifies without an image on as it only has a Magnolia Sentiment
(so if it doesn't then just ignore me !! lol)
Have a lovely Day thanks for dropping by
Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here

No comments:

Post a Comment