Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Midweek Magnolias Week #4

Hello all you Magnolia fans! 
Welcome to yet another MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS  challenge! 
I'd like to start by saying congrats to the winner and Magnolia Marvels from last challenge! Some really wonderful creations out here in blogland! Some real incredible inspiration! 
Speaking of which, I am here to hopefully inspire you to try out next challenge which is another fabby sketch! 



So for my card today, I've used Gymnastics Tilda from the Winner Takes All Collection. I bought this Tilda specifically because my daughter is in gymnastics {however may not be continuing after this year due to a shortage of coaches : (  }. My sentiment "FUN" is a chipboard piece and the ribbon attached to it is recycled from a creation sent to me by a fellow blogger! I love to recycle rather than discard! 
My other sentiment is an acetate type paper word from a collection i bought ages ago. 
I embossed the pink paper behind Tilda with swirls. 





Pls hop over to the Midweek Magnolias Challenge check out all the fantastic DT creations. 

AND don't forget to scroll around here at the Steel Mags blog to get some more inspiration !! 






3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous and another gorgeous. Fantastic take on the sketch sweetie and amazing colouring.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty girly card Corry love it xx

    ReplyDelete