Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Thursday 8 March 2012

Tilda's Having A Baby !!!

Hi everyone hope you are all having a lovely crafty day .....
I inked up another of the new Magnolia collection, this Tilda is so sweet getting ready for her new arrival !!
I'm entering this card into the special monthly challenge over at Just Magnolia and hanglar
their theme for this challenge is Anything Goes but with the option of adding some stitching
I painted Tilda with distress inks
Stitched on my Sewing machine and distressed the edges of the paper which is MME Howdy Doody
Flowers are from Prima , WOC and handmade
The chip heart I made and painted with TH crackle paint and glossy accents
The cute tiny brass Teddy charm I bought on eBay
Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here

1 comment:

  1. Susie this stamp is tdf! I think it's one of my faves, you lucky duck, gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete