Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Saturday 17 March 2012

Tilda's in the Pink

This week over at Mid Week Magnolia Challenge they have a fab Sketch to follow by Anne, no if you know me well you'll know I don't much like sketches but I braved it and had a go.....well you gotta step out the box now and then don't you !! lol
Here I used this lovely New Magnolia Ballerina Tilda and painted her with distress inks.
The Paper is new from BoBunny's Ambrosia collection, I also used different colour pink Bazzill card, all stitched on my machine.
Beautiful Roses I bought from Wild orchid Crafts and the pearl wire thingy I made myself, the sentiment is from Cats Life Press bought for me as part of an early birthday present by my lovely friend Lisa.
Have a lovely evening everyone , thanks for popping by
Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here

2 comments: