Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Sunday 6 May 2012

My first CLP card- May Sketch!!


Guess what...........this is my first month posting for the CLP Sketch challenges
I am so honored & humbled to be amungst such talented ladies! 
Thanks Chelsea for giving me this opportunity. 

The Sketch this month, goes something like this! 


To celebrate, I have candy at the top of my blog for anyone who is interested! 
When I first saw this Tilda in the Prince & Princesses Collection, I knew I had to have her! 
This is Princess Party Tilda.......I adore her and her lil stance! 
I colored her with copics and painted up around her with crackle paint, as well as the edges of the distressed papers. Bigger flowers are from I Am Roses! I am addicted to I Am Roses! LOL I also used some WOC flowers and my MS leaf punch. Then there's my MS butterfly punch for the wee ones you see here! 




Please hop over to the challenge blog and take a look at the other DT creations! They are mouth watering, jaw dropping, magical feasts!! 

I think my Steel Mags friend Clairee, just posted a card with this sweet lil girl, scroll down to see that WONDERUL CREATION!!! 




6 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely !! Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. EXQUISITE......a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING fabulous creation , great work and well done.
    Hugs Elaine
    Enjoy the weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a little beauty how did i miss her...she is so adorably cute and coloured to perfection susie....your getting a bit too good at this my sweetie...hugs lv sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was visiting my friend Gwen's blog and came upon yours. Love the Tilda cards...great coloring.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete