Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Thursday 7 June 2012

Anything goes at Midweek Magnolias



HELLO and WELCOME to another week here at the MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS  Challenge!!! 
Yup, you guessed it, I'm late!! But not by much!! 

But oh it is soooooooooooo worth the wait! LOL
Because not only do we have a theme that makes everyone happy, but I also used a couple of my newest stamps.....and that makes ME happy!! 

It's ANYTHING GOES week here at the Midweek Magnolia challenge!! 
ANYTHING AT ALL. 
Make it big, make is small...make it shimmer, make it tall!?>!! (I just made that up, pretty good hey). 



Colored with copics from my fave online store Oozak,com, this little Pearl Tilda & Oyster with Pearl are also from Oozak!!!! I added some seashell type buttons from my stash and some of my favorite flowers from I am Roses.  And of course, can't forget the cheesecloth and Magnolia papers! 



You want to make sure you are following the MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS  Challenge blog because we will be announcing the new DT members on the 10th!! Oh the excitement!! That means more lovely crafters to add to this fantastic lineup!!! 



Thanks for stopping by!! 

WHEEZA!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous darling really fresh and summery and oh so pretty too
    Hope you are well darling
    Hugs Clairee xx

    ReplyDelete