Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Sunday 25 November 2012

White Christmas

Evening all....I made this little Brag book for the Magnolia Down Under Challenge as they have a Book theme Challenge and decorated to fit the Mid-week Magnolias Challenge who theme is "Dreaming of a White Christmas.
I coloured Tilda with Copic Markers, the flowers started out as some plain cheap white Prima flowers which I painted with white pearl paint and then heat embossed with Stampendous Shabby Chic white embossing powder then I spritzed them with Tattered  Angel Pearl Glimmer mist and added a crystal to the centre of each.
I cut the leaves with a Martha Stewart punch, I punched them from Basic Grey distressed dark white paper I also used another Basic Grey distressed paper to make the cover of the Brag book. I cut the Bazzill pages and rounded the corners and then stitched them altogether up the spin of the Brag book.
the Silver wax embellishment I made using a kit from 7Gypsies, the Button is from a basic Grey pack and the sentiment is from Cats Life Press.
Thanks for dropping by ............Enjoy your Sunday everyone 
                            Hugs......            
 
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here
All my cards are available to buy on My Etsy Shop

1 comment:

  1. So very sweet and frosty!!!! Love it Susie! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete