Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Blue Birthday...



Here's the card i made for my Mom's birthday yesterday. I am really keen on blue Tilda cards lately and love Susie's shapes which are available in her Die Cut Dreams Store. The flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts, lace from my stash, and the fabric roses I cut off a ribbon, thanks for looking, have a wonderful day! You can visit my blog here...

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty your mum will love it M'lynn
    And you are right Tilda does look good in blue, your card is proof of that !!
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete