Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Monday 11 October 2010

Halloween Tilda!




Hi gals! Here's my Halloween Tilda for this month's extra challenge over at Totally Tilda's challenge site. I used my MS spider punch and love it-it's so easy to use too! Entered a whole whack of challenges this time! For more Tilda inspiration, check out my site here. Hope u like! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the pumpkin in the top right corner!! The ribbon is really neat too!!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic I love this Tilda now she is so cute and your card is a sweetie
    Hugs Clairee xx

    ReplyDelete