Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Monday 11 October 2010

Singing Tilda...



Hi everyone, wow the weekend flew by.... It's was my little sister's birthday on Friday and i made her this card using this Tilda singing which reminds me of her performing as a little girl. All her favourite elements blue and butterflies. The gorgeous card shape is from Susie's Die Cut Dreams Store. We were away all weekend so I have a lot of unpacking to do. Don't forget to scroll up and down to see the other girls posts! you can visit my blog here....
M'Lynn

2 comments:

  1. WOW is she gorgeous or what !!! Lori this is just too beautiful for words. The flowers, the ribbon, that butterfly is AMAZING & how ever did you get such a sparkle on her gown? OMW I am soooo impressed with your work on this little doll.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG they just get better & better darling this is exquisite I bet she loved it to bits what a fantastic
    I love how you used my card on a stand you make them look a million dollars
    Thanks for that
    Hugs Clairee xx

    ReplyDelete