Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Playful Tilda

I know I always say it but this is one of my favourite Tilda (Ok they all are really !! he he )
I made this flower from Tim Holtz die cut flowers if you wanna see how check out my blog Here
I coloured the sweet Tilda with Copics and the "Playful" sentiment is stamped with an Autumn Leaves stamp.
The charms and die cuts are from my shop Die cut Dreams
The Pin is from Posh pins & charms, the gems are Kaiser, I also used my Heidi Swapp distress tool and Tim Holtz distress ink (Old paper)
The rest of the card I had a little help with !!? ;)
I've entered it into the "Anything goes" challenge over at the Just Magnolia challenge
Please scroll up and down to see the lovely magnolia creations my friends have made
Have a great evening and thanks for dropping by
Hugs..........

Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

5 comments:

  1. Another stunning card Susie... I'm luvin this Tilda too she's such a cutie :) ace layout! xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! This image is so cute and I love the colors and details you have used with her!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card Susie......great colouring and details as always!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Clairee! That big lush flower is perfect!

    xo
    Truvy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well as no ones mentioned it or noticed I need to tell you that I must give credit to Lori aka M'lynn for helping me on this card as we made it together , thanks you Lori xx
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete