Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Princess and the frog....



Since my daughter received the new Disney movie Princess and the frog we have watched it at least 15 times in the last two weeks. It's so good, I just love the Southern U.S. accents and the characters are fantastic, I really like Ray the Lightning Bug, it's truly a great movie you have to see it! Which inspired my card today. I passed this along to my Aunt to use for a bridal shower card, the image is coloured with copics. Thanks for looking. If you'd like to see more of my creations drop by my BLOG!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lori! Love your colouring, the blingy butterfly and flowers. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well golly M'Lynne! This is just sweeter than a sweet potata pie! Yer aunt is just gonna luv it!

    xo
    Truvy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I think you must be a princess darling making such beautiful creations
    I love your flutterby and the DP is fab
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning Lori, love the colouring.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit I forwarded thru this whilst looking for Steel Magnolias, but you have intrigued me! yOur card is stunning! LOVE the heart charm & the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete