Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Monday 29 November 2010

Glittery Gold Tilda...



Sorry i've been away to the U.S. for a few days and came home to over a hundred emails...yikes, still haven't read them all. The good news is my Aunt was sitting and the house was nice and clean! I haven't even had a chance to catch up on blogging, but I wanted to share my Glitz and Gold card to remind you all that over at the Totally Tilda challenge blog there is still another week left to enter and there is always a great prize to be won. If you'd like to check out my blog it's here!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! My first time visiting your blog and it is quite inspiring! Gorgeous work! I look forward to seeing more and visiting quite often!
    Blessings for your sharing so much with so many!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. een schitterend kaartje echt heel ,heel mooi gedaan
    super hoor !!
    Liefs,ans xxx

    ReplyDelete