Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Tuesday 30 November 2010

Ooh La La its Tilda in a Christmas carol

Over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog this fortnight the theme is Christmas carol /song  here on my DT card I have used "walking in a winter wonderland"  and I used a background scene from the "the water colour memories"CD which is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
I have also entered this card into these challenges;
Bah Humbug - Feeling the Blues
Magnolia stamp Lovers Challenge Punch

Keep warm have a fab day xx
Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

2 comments:

  1. I love this background paper. I might have to pop over and take a look. Great job and thanks for sharing at the MSL challenge. C2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that scenery background! Stunning! & Chilly! Perfect for our weather here in Canada where the freakin' snow WON'T STOP!!

    ReplyDelete