Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Monday 1 November 2010

Hot Chocolate Tilda

Third and last card for today I made this card for the following 2 challenges
Magnolia~licioushighlites Challenge Autumn recipe
Simon says challenge Punch /die cut
I used die cuts used are from my shop Die cut Dreams, I coloured this cutie Tilda with copics
The Dp I used is so lovely , its textured & double sided and I had such a hard job deciding which side to use !! lol its by Black Market Paper Society and its from their Vintage Romance collection
and the flowers are Prima.
Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's from myself and my lovely Magnolia girlfriend
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

4 comments:

  1. Wow Susie this is lovely.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love all the wonderful details.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete