Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Monday 1 November 2010

Tilda Remembers those who have long gone

Hi Girls hope you're all well.
Right when first I saw this theme "Remember Remember" over at the Ooh La La Challenge blog I straight away thought of 5th of November Bonfire night and then I thought again and came up with a different date in November that we also remember and that's November the 11th Remembrance day/ Poppy day/ Armistice Day /Veterans Day , and thought it would be nice to remember all the soldiers who gave their lives to help make our lives what they are today by fighting for our country all those years ago in world war one and for all the loved ones they left behind at home , so I made my card in honour of them.
Here on my DT card I have used backing paper from the "Water colour Memories" it is available from Oh-la-la Creations on-line shop
I hope you like it and I hope you will pop over to the Ooh La La Challenge blog and join in the fun you don't need to use Ooh-La-La products to join in the challenge but if you have then we would love to see them in your creations.
Please scroll up and down to see more creations from us Steel Magnolia's
Hugs
AKA Clairee
My personal blog is Here
Please check out my on-line Craft shop Die cut Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment