Five girlfriends, one great addiction. We were brought together in blogland by papercrafts and our love of Magnolia stamps. Join us for a daily dose of Magnolia Inspiration here at Steel Magnolias where our friendship is as strong as steel!

Magnolia "quote of the day"

"Do it Nice or do it Twice !!."
-Clairee xx ;)

Saturday 5 March 2011

A few oldies...




It's been nearly a month since I've posted anything. So I thought I'd share a few cards with you, these were all made within the last month. If you'd like more info you can find them at my blog here. All the Tilda are coloured mostly with prismacolour pencils and baby oil. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. oldies but goodies! I love your coloring style, it's so vivid! lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lori these are so gorgeous all of them so pretty I love your colouring and all the lovely bright colours and your papers are all fab
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cards, I love all of them!
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete